Mom to 3 T's

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." ~William Shakespeare

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Temira!

Today is the day! She's finally the 2-year-old she's been acting like for a few months! What a character. Temira likes to run around with her hands stiff up by her head saying "Raaarrr!" We try to act scared, but she's so dang cute we usually end up laughing. That's okay because she laughs, too. Her favorite phrase lately has been, "Oh, dear!" She will say that for just about any occasion from finishing her food (when she's still hungry) to shoving everything off the table or bookshelf onto the floor. She loves "Pooh's Heffalump Adventure," and goes around with Trinity and whatever make-shift rope they can find saying "I capture you!" She can't say capture, so she leaves it out. Trinity fills in the blanks for her. They usually get along really well, but Temira is really starting to assert herself as an individual now. That causes a few conflicts because Trinity has her own agenda, but Temira will always give her a hug at the end of their squabbles.
She still doesn't speak too much English, but she "talks" constantly! Trinity interprets for the most part, but I hope she'll come around soon. She is such a stubborn, obstinate little cutie! We all just adore her!
Happy Birthday, Temira! I love you!
Love, Mommy

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Haven said…

    Yes, happy birthday! I wish we could have come over to pkay, but we're still a litte homebound. But know that the Hurt's are thinkin' of you and love you!


    Love,
    Aunt Haven, Uncle Jeremy, and cousin Sonora

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Mom to 3 T's said…

    Thanks, guys! That really means a lot to me. You know, I may not say much that my mom can understand, but I'm watching...always watching...

    Temira

     

Post a Comment

<< Home