Mom to 3 T's

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." ~William Shakespeare

Friday, October 07, 2005

Baby Sonora is on her way!

I read our family blog this morning that my youngest sister's water broke at about 2:30 this morning! I guess she didn't leave her house until 7:45, though, and then she and her hubby went to his work and then to her work to tell them they wouldn't be in, or something. I thought that is what the telephone was invented for! Oh, well. None of my nevermind, so long as I get to hold the wee one when she finally gets here.

They are going to name her Sonora Lanae (not sure of the spelling of her MN, it's after Jeremy's sis). First babies are always so fun. You finally get to see what your kids will look like; you get to experience L&D; you get to see what it's like to be awakened throughout the night--and that yes, you will wake up when the baby cries. I used to worry that I may not hear the babies, since I was so tired. I have since learned that I do hear them, but sometimes forcing myself to get up is a tad difficult. :)

Anyway, I am just waiting to hear the news that she is born....

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mom to 3 T's said…

    I see. I suppose there is an excuse for everything, now isn't there? hehehe I'm just glad it all worked out for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home